i Report- Contribute to OTV

If we use your story you get paid.

Contact Info


Oceania Television Network
1724 Media Lane
Koror, PW 96940
Palau + 680 488 6884
U.S. + 01 (305) 255-0604
E-mail: sales@oceaniatv.net

Welcome to OTV

Oceania Television Network (OTV) is the first 24-hour television station dedicated to showcasing the unique culture and people of the Pacific islands. For five years OTV has produced and acquired quality Pacific programs from across the region including entertainment, news, culture and educational programming. In a region that has previously only received retransmitted Western and

Palau National Marine Sanctuary Challenged - VIDEO

The Palau National Marine Sanctuary legislation pending in the Senate has been receiving overwhelming support both internationally and locally. In Palau, state governments are passing resolutions in support of this legislation, which proposes to close off 80% of Palau’s territorial waters to commercial fishing, leaving 20% for domestic use. International and global organizations with Hollywood

Partners and Pacific Links